Maxima Wide Body
The Maxima range is powered by a 236CC LPG or a 470CC diesel engine. Which means, you can do more trips, carry more passengers or load. Thereby maximizing your income.
The Maxima has a bigger cabin space with more headroom, providing for a comfortable and roomier ride - for more passengers. This in effect, can maximize your earnings as well.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
WHAT POWERS THE Maxima Wide Body
The Maxima is powered by a 236CC LPG or 470CC diesel engine.Which means, you can do more trips, carry more passengers or load. Thereby maximizing your income.
The new hi-tech Constant Velocity Shaft with tripod bush joints gives you a maintenance-free drive for 100,000 km. It also offers you a smooth drive even with heavy loads.
The first-in-class front fork with twin shock absorbers gives you a car-type driving comfort on any type of road.
BIGGER 10” TYRES
The Maxima range with bigger tyres enable car type driving comfort over all types of road conditions.
Ride tension free
Get peace of mind with the Bajaj 12 month warranty for unlimited kms.
Total Bajaj RE oil
Increase the life of the engine and save more by using the Total Bajaj RE oil.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Single Cylinder IDI Diesel
- Max Power: 6.94 KW @ 3400 rpm
- Max Torque: 24NM @ 2000 rpm
- Displacement: 470.5 cc
- Max Speed:54 km/h
- Transmission:Mechanical Manual
- Clutch:Dry Clutch. Lever Operated, Left handed
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: Hydraulic Expanding Friction Shoe Leading Trailing Type
- Brake Size Rear: Hydraulic Expanding Friction Shoe Leading Trailing Type
- Tyre Front: 4.50 - 10, 8 P.R.
- Tyre Rear: 4.50 - 10, 8 P.R.
- Break Type Front Hydraulic Expanding Friction Shoe Leading Trailing Type
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic Expanding Friction Shoe Leading Trailing Type
- Wheel Base: 2125 mm
- Frame Type: Monocoque chassis with central beam and cross member welded
- Length x Width x Height: 2950 mm x 1490 mm x 1840 mm
- Ground Clearance: 193 mm
- Suspension Front: Fork with Swing Arm and Anti-dive link, twin Hydraulic shock absorbers and Helical springs
- Kerb Weight: 506 Kgs
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 8 L
- Suspension Rear: Independently sprung rear wheels by trailing arms with helical springs and hydraulic shock absorbers
- System: 12 V DC
- Battery: 12V 32AH
- Tail Lamps: 12V 21/5W
- Reverse Lamp: 12 V 10W
- Head Lamps: 12V35/35W (HS1)