CT 125 Alloy
The New King of mileage
Ride with the assurance low fuel consumption without worrying about your long journeys.
Less Fuel. More distance.
Equipped with the 5-speed gear box, the 1st in its segment for better engine utilization and improved mileage.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Black with blue decals
- Ebony Black with Red
- Flame Red
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Designed for better performance and experiences, the CT 125 is styled classic, with the modern improvements of a third leg-rest, wide and long seat and SNS suspension to pack comfort and utility on daily trips.
WHAT POWERS THE CT 125 Alloy
Ride tension free
Get peace of mind with the Bajaj 12 month warranty for 30,000 KMs
4-Stroke, 125cc, Natural Air-Cooled Engine with 5-Speed Gear Box
Experience improved engine performance from a 5th gear, that improves speed and mileage, making every ride more profitable.
Hydraulic Telescopic Fork with SNS Rear Suspension
The CT 125 ensures better endurance even with increased weights of more than 2 people.
Front and Rear Drum Brakes
Ride on in confidence that you’ll come to a safe halt with 130mm drum brakes on the front and rear.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 stroke, Air-cooled, SI Engine with 5-Speed Gear Box
- Max Power: 10 (6.03Kw) @ 7500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 10.5 @ 5500 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 124.45 cc
- Max Speed:90 Kmph (internally tested)
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 130mm drum
- Brake Size Rear: 130mm drum
- Tyre Front: 2.75 x 17”, 41P
- Tyre Rear: 3.00 x 17”, 50P
- Break Type Front 130 DRUM
- Brake Type Rear: 130 DRUM
- Wheel Base: 1235 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2001mm x 770mm x 1069mm
- Ground Clearance: 169 mm
- Suspension Front: Hydraulic, Telescopic Type
- Kerb Weight: 115 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 10.5 L (2.2 L reserve)
- Suspension Rear: 125mm Rear Wheel Travel, SNS
- System: 12 V Full DC